Valknut Warrior's Ring
FREE U.S. SHIPPING
On orders over $40!
The Valknut Warrior's Ring is also known as the warrior's knot. The central triangles are called "The Valknut, The Knot of the Fallen", a Sacred Symbol to Odin, King of the Nordic Gods. This Magical Knot was self carved into the breasts of wounded Viking Warriors so their Souls would be carried by the Valkyries to Valhalla, the Heavenly Meeting Hall where the heroes would feast with their Gods forever.
- Made of highest grade 316L stainless steel.
- Wear it with peace of mind everyday. The metal will not change color, rust or leave stains on the body. It requires no maintenance to keep it looking new!
- The perfect GIFT for yourself, family or friends to cherish for generations to come.
- Not sold in stores.
- Sizes: 8-14 (US).
- Material 316L stainless steel.
- Measurement: 25 mm x 25 mm.
- Each piece is beautifully detailed, hand carved, hand cast, and hand finished with care.
- We ship with a USPS tracking number. Shipping takes between two and four weeks.
Click the "Add to Cart" button now!
Choose Your Ring Size In The Menu